The Service Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients. The Service Coordinator is responsible for scheduling clients and CAREGiversSM in order to provide the highest quality service to clients with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships. This will be a part-time position and work into full time as our demand grows. Our office hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- Reflect the values of (Touching Hearts at Home, Inc., d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Create and maintain client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Follow up with all client and CAREGiver issues to ensure their problems are resolved.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the software system.
- Increase client loyalty to Home Instead Senior Care by utilizing the consultative sales process to better meet our current client needs.
- Follow up and communicate CAREGiver and client issues to ensure problems are resolved.
- Design, test and implement a responsive contingency plan that ensures 100% maintenance of Service Hours.
- Recognize and capture opportunities to increase service hours to enhance and/or increase quality care.
- Field new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner, enter the information into the software system and work with team to communicate and prepare for the Care Consultation.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Participate as needed in all CAREGiver meetings
- Conduct Service Inquires and Care Consultations following the consultative sales process.
- Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed necessary
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- Two years of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver's license
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by (Touching Hearts at Home, Inc., d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise)
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, quarterly, monthly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, clients and CAREGivers
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and Excel
- Must have the availability to work evenings and weekends as required
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
Touching Hearts at Home, Inc., d/b/a Home Instead Senior Care
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 576101111Posted: 2020-09-26