Looking for a top tier Information Systems Analyst - Security\Server Administrator with strong communication skills, a positive attitude and a team player perspective. Must have exceptional problem solving skills, an aptitude for critical thinking and be able to maintain strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations.
General Areas of Responsibility:
- Assist in Server infrastructure implementation and support based on best practices, corporate directives and service requirements
- Software installation, upgrades, migration, maintenance
- User account maintenance and support
- End user, PC, and Peripheral support
- PC setup and imaging
- Network infrastructure support - Routing, switching, VPN, Wireless configuration and support
- Project management, collaboration with IT team and executive staff
- SQL database installation and maintenance
- Disaster Recovery management
- Virtualization administration of Hyper-V 2012 using System Center and other tools
- Perform other duties as assigned
The ideal applicant will meet at least 60% of the criteria listed below:
- 3+ years prior Information Technology experience
- 3+ years admin experience with MS Windows 2003, 2008, 2012 windows servers
- 3+ years admin experience with Active Directory, Group Policy
- 1+ years with SQL Server
- 3+ years admin experience with WAN and LAN network concepts
- Must have a solid grasp on networking, TCP/IP, IPv4, and network ports
- Must have excellent communication skills, verbal and written, including presentation skills.
- Must be a team player and adhere to corporate goals and policies when designing or implementing technologies
- Minimum Education: Associates degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 verifiable certification in Microsoft, A+, or other recognized certification
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team Player perspective with a positive attitude
- Maintains strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations
- Understands and adheres to HIPAA policies, procedures and regulations to assure patient confidentiality.
- Troubleshooting and scientific method
- Active Directory
- Virtualization using MS Hyper-v
- Database maintenance
- Disaster recovery methodology
Support the organization's mission, vision, and values by exhibiting an ongoing commitment to the highest standards in all phases of IT operations. Assume service-oriented attitude to gain a sense of pride and accomplishment. Accepts the team approach with dedication and commitment towards all work performed.
- Frequent lifting up to 30 lbs. Occasional lifting of 30-60 lbs.
- Occasional-to-regular kneeling, bending, stooping to perform installations.
Adaugeo Healthcare Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 593164453Posted: 2021-01-26