218359715/H2-A Tree Fruit Workers X 130 Bridgeport, WA area H-2A
"This H-2A job opportunity is limited to qualified, available workers that are currently eligible to work in the United States, per federal regulation."
This is an H-2A job order for General Farm Workers
Pruning of fruit trees
Training of apple, pear and cherry trees
Thinning and Harvesting apples
General farm work
Willing to commit to the entire contract period
3 months of verifiable tree fruit farmwork experience
HOURS/DAYS/SCHEDULE: Contract period: August 25through December 4, 2020, 6 hrs a day M-F and 5 hrs a day on Saturday.
* Pruning, training and general farm work will be paid on an hourly basis at $15.83 per hour.
*All piece rate work will be paid at the prevailing piece rate with a minimum of $15.83 an hour guaranteed.
* The payroll period shall be bi-weekly.
* The employer will furnish, without charge, all tools, supplies and personal protective equipment required in the performance of the specified work.
* Employer provided housing/kitchen facilities are available for employees who are unable to reasonably return to their place of residence the same day.
* Transportation costs to the job site for domestic workers from outside the local commuting distance of the job site will be reimbursed by the employer after 50% of the contract period. Transportation costs from thejob site to the workers home will be provided to those domestic workers that complete the entire contract period.
* Employer guarantees to offer employment for the hourly equivalent of 3/4 or 75% of the workdays of the work contract beginning with the first day of work.
* Full employment description of employer benefits is available from the employer.
CLOSING DATE/DEADLINE:Employer will accept referrals until October 15, 2020
HOW TO APPLY/REQUEST A REFERRAL: Referrals can be requested from any WorkSource Office in Washington State. Applicants can contact the local WorkSource office assisting this employer by reporting in person at the Okanogan County WorkSource office at 126 South Main, Omak, WA, or call (509) 826-7310.
WorkSource is an equal opportunity employer/programs. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
Washington Relay Service 711
WorkSource staff should provide a copy of the employer side by side checklist to each applicant and familiarize them with the terms and conditions of employment before referring them to ensure that they are able to do the work and will be available to work the entire contract period.
Staff Special Instructions
Please Click Here to access the side by side checklist, Workers' rights trifold and a copy of the complete job order for inspection.
Posting ID: 560977681Posted: 2020-09-28