Perform any combination of light cleaning duties to maintain guest room and hallways/walkways, in a clean and orderly manner. Duties include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and hallway/walkways, and vacuuming.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS STATEMENT:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OR FUNCTIONS:
• Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.
• Clean rooms, hallways/walkways, restrooms, and other work areas so that Health Standards are met.
• Re-make beds as possible in occupied rooms. Re-make beds with clean linens as necessary and for new arrivals.
• Sweep, scrub, and sanitize bathroom floors daily.
• Empty wastebaskets and transport trash and waste to disposal areas.
• Bag soiled linens, towels, etc. And deposit in collection areas for pick up.
• Replenish supplies, such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
• Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
• Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
• Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaners.
• Spot wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork as necessary.
• Re-hang draperies and dust window blinds, as necessary.
• Observe precautions required to protect resort and guest property and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
• Receive clean linens and other supplies and store them in linen closets. Request replacements for worn or damaged linens as necessary.
• Request repair services from Maintenance.
• Replace light bulbs.
• Turn mattresses as scheduled. Always have assistance for this procedure.
• Other duties as assigned
Professionally exceed guest expectations in service and friendliness to provide the ultimate lodging experience, completing assigned tasks in an efficient and timely manner with minimal supervision. Use cleaning equipment and supplies properly and safely; interact professionally with guests and peers.
Directly accountable to the Housekeeping Supervisors and the Executive Housekeeper.
Prior housekeeping experience desired but not necessary. Must be able to work weekends and holidays. Must be able to stand, walk, stoop, bend, handling/fingering, and reach outward constantly; reach above shoulder, and squat or kneel frequently. Must be able to lift 20 pounds or less constantly and up to 50 pounds occasionally. Must be able to perform pushing/pulling actions up to 15 pounds constantly and up to 30 pounds occasionally. Must be able to see, hear and feel and have the ability to wear personal protective equipment such as gloves and face masks/shields as necessary and work with all cleaning chemicals.
Posting ID: 573833979Posted: 2020-09-27