At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.UTILITY (SKID STEER) -
Golden Peanut and Tree Nuts
This is a full time, hourly positionJob Requirements:
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Work rotating shift of 8, 10 or 12 hours including weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
- Maintain attendance record in accordance with company policy
- Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing, working at various heights, bending, kneeling, climbing ladders, working in a variety of conditions (hot, cold, etc.)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Demonstrate initiative to work independently, while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
- Commitment to ADM's goal of achieving a zero injury culture
- Full compliance with all Employee Safety and Food Safety laws, regulations and rules of Golden Peanut Company and ADM
- Under limited supervision, successfully operate the skid steer for transporting products or other items in a safe, effective and efficient manner (certification preferred)
- Conducts job tasks with a positive, safe attitude and maintains a safe work record.
- Maintains a good attendance record
- Work rotating shifts of various lengths, including weekends and holidays
- Maintains good communication with all plant personnel (other shifts, departments and managers)
- Maintains production rates
- Maintains good housekeeping and completes sanitation duties and paperwork as required
- Conducts daily inspections, reporting any problems noted
- Continuously monitors and cleans equipment for optimal performance and quality
- Any other duties assigned by Lead Person or Supervisor
This position is located at our Headland, Alabama Shelling Plant
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical/respirator questionnaire and a background check. City
AL - Alabama Ref ID
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.