Maintenance SupervisorFLSA STATUS: Non-ExemptJOB SUMMARY:
Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the stores business goals and objectives.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain and enhance production machines and equipment and ensure the facilities are operating safely and efficiently.
- Provide emergency and unscheduled repairs at multiple facilities during production times and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during service.
- Perform mechanical skills including, but not limited to; mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, trouble shooting and repair of production machines, installation of equipment, carpentry, servicing and maintaining HVAC equipment.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals for proper installation and maintenance. Evaluate and interpret work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems and be capable of making decisions to replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments to ensure equipment can be operated safely.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and store facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing, maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, material handling equipment, heavy equipment, balers, compactors, and tow motors while performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas. Be aware of customer traffic and respect customer interests.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
- Must be on call for a weekend occasionally (possibly every 8 weeks or so)
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- General housekeeping of work areas
- Care and organization of service vehicle
- Requires a high school diploma/GED
- Must have general knowledge of general repair and equipment maintenance.
- Must be highly motivated and be able to work independently.
- Must be capable of reading and writing to interpret instruction manuals and work orders.
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Must be able to lift and move objects up to 75 pounds consistently with heavier weight necessary at times.
- Must be capable of standing or walking for long periods of time.
- Must be capable of driving to multiple locations and or driving for long periods of time.
- Must be capable of climbing ladders to repair equipment or replace light.
- Must be capable of working on roof tops.
Posting ID: 531552757Posted: 2020-09-30