Job Locations US-MD-Aberdeen Proving Ground | US-VA-Reston
Clearance Level Required Top Secret
# of Openings 1
Travel Required Yes- to ACET and client locations
Adams Communication & Engineering Technology (ACET), Incorporated is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) system engineering and information technology firm, headquartered in Maryland and Virginia. Incorporated in 1999, we support mission critical Information Technology (IT) business needs for clients within the intelligence community (IC), Department of Defense (DOD), Veteran Administration (VA) and for select commercial clients. ACET, Inc.'s technical, programmatic, and analytical professionals are experts in commercial technology, customized solutions, and proprietary government systems.
ACET is seeking an IT Manager to join our team in Aberdeen, MD or Reston, VA offices.
- Works with Senior leadership to develop short- and long-range goals/objectives for the IT department
- Maintains company IT performance against internal performance metrics and SLAs; providing quartly reviews on performance and focus on performance improvement,
- Utilizing staff and support contractors, maintain ACET IT infrastructure systems including Active Directory, Domains, DNS, DHCP, GPO, Exchange online, patching management, Windows and Linux servers.
- Maintain the network with installation/upgrading of both physical and application layers.
- Contribute to the enhancement and implementation of cloud delivered IT systems, along with some networked on-premise systems all operating in a high-availability secure infrastructure fully compliant with NIST 800-171 and similar Government requirements
- Provide network operations, security, and communications systems.
- Install new software releases, system upgrades, evaluate and install patches and resolve software related problems.
- Perform desktop support on a frequent basis, documenting case history using ACET's ConnectWise ticketing system.
- Provide direct support service, repairs and maintenance of computer hardware and peripheral equipment
- Develop, support, and maintain, operating standards, procedures and system enhancements working with ACET's internal Compliance Group.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- High School Diploma; Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity or related field preferred
- Must have and maintain an active Top Secret DoD Clearance
- 3+ years w/ VMware environment, support vSphere clusters, vCenter and management tools associated with VMware
- Familiar with CISCO Meraki
- Experience with ConnectWise desired
- Security + required
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and/or AWS Cloud infrastructure and operations
- Experience with Micosoft Azure Government (GCC High) Desired
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects/changing priorities
- All candidates must be a U.S. Citizen to apply
ACET is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Posting ID: 567172290Posted: 2020-08-09