Outline of Job Duties:
• Assists with sorting mail and prepping invoices for imaging
• Warehouse Invoice Queue and Performs data entry of invoices and verification
• Calculates discount amounts, deduction amounts, and due dates on all invoices
• Researches problem invoices and corresponds with vendors concerning payments or deductions
• File invoices
• Balance statements
• Preparing A/P checks for distribution
• Assist other departments with workflow as assigned by the Accounts Payable Manager
• Responsible for attending on-site work during normal business hours, in the typical work week, as well as extra time as needed to fulfill job duties
• Ensure all aspects of company policy and procedures in regard to good business and department practices are followed.
Benefits of working for Food City:
401(k) with company match, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Weekly Pay Checks with Direct Deposit, Company paid Life and Disability Insurance, Medical Plan with wellness benefits, Dental Plan, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations, Associate Offers, and so much more!
About Food City:
Food City is a privately held, family-owned company with a driving mission to "run the best store in town." Dedicated to giving back to the communities we serve, we encourage our associates to get involved with their local civic organizations. We consider our associates to be our greatest asset. Over 13% of the company is currently owned by our associates through our employee stock ownership plan, promoting tremendous pride in the services and products we provide. Whether your passion is baking, accounting, or trucking, Food City has a promising career opportunity for you. We offer flexible schedules to ensure our associates have ample time to spend with family and friends. If you're looking for a great career or the opportunity to try something different, consider becoming part of the Food City family.
Posting ID: 590632090Posted: 2020-12-02