Company Name:Wolf Tree
Service Line:6UTL - Wolf Utility
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: No Diploma
Work Experience Required: Less than 1 year
Travel Expectations: None
Come Grow with us! Join the crew!
As an employee with Arborguard, You are part of a premiere company offering excellence in tree and lawn care, landscaping and plant health care.
POSITION: Groundman - Wolf TreeStarting Date:
Applications accepted until suitable candidate is selected.
Wolf Tree, a division of The Davey Tree Expert Company, is pleased to offer a key opportunity as a Groundman.DUTIES
- Provides support for the other crew members by controlling lowering ropes, limbs and persons from aloft
- Supplying tools for tree workers
- Controlling road and sidewalk traffic as needed by use of warning devices and other methods
- Cutting, chipping and loading brush and wood and proper job site cleanup
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Driver's license required. Commercial driver's license preferred and may be required, depending on job requirements
- Certificates and Licenses if necessary
- Pesticide license, if required by state law
- Herbicide license a plus
- Line clearance certification if working near utility transmission lines
- ISA Certified Tree Worker certification or willingness to obtain
Full time hourly position. Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Generous performance incentive plan. Davey offers excellent benefits, the opportunity to buy Davey stock after 1 year, and industry related training and special Davey training courses.
Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security verification required. The Davey Tree Expert Company and CLS are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Davey is Employee Owned. Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Visit Davey Website: WWW.DAVEY.COM Job Opportunities & Company Profile Information
Arborguard, a Davey company, provides a full range of tree care services and is based in the greater Atlanta, Ga., area.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state or local law.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 40 years and has more than 10,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visitwww.davey.com If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-877-411-7601 or atRecruiting@davey.com
. Nearest Major Market: