Are you a human resources (HR) professional looking for a new opportunity? A transportation and logistics company along the 128-belt west of Boston is looking for a full-time HR manager to help with recruiting, onboarding, benefits, organizational development, and more support. Responsibilities include:
- Oversees the daily workflow of the Human Resource department.
- Acts as the main point of contact and knowledge expert for HRIS (Paylocity) database.
- Supports and assists in the accurate and timely completion of the weekly payroll.
- Assists the Benefit Administrator and Payroll Supervisor with the administration of employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- 5+ years displaying career progression in a generalist HR role
- 3+ years managerial experience
- Experience in logistics or transportation company, and/or experience supporting a similar employee population
- Bachelor' s Degree
- Experience with Paylocity
Posting ID: 582243601Posted: 2021-01-28