Springwell is seeking a Full Time Administrative Assistant to join our Support Staff Team!
The Administrative Assistant will provide overall administrative support for designated Springwell staff.
Responsibilities for this position may include:
- Administrative duties such as copying, filing, scanning, typing, mailing, and phone calls
- Providing daily coverage for other administrative assistants and the receptionist as needed
- Providing administrative support for projects, which may include compiling materials, data entry, and running reports
- Maintaining cleanliness of staff lounge, common areas and meeting rooms
- Assisting with scheduling, correspondence, and tracking deadlines
- Performance of other office duties as requested
- Associates Degree or 2 years of administrative experience in an office setting preferred
- Previous experience in the human services or healthcare field preferred
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and maintain flexibility with assigned tasks
- A positive attitude and willingness to support others
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Knowledge of computer software applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, and databases
- 3 weeks of vacation in first year
- Birthday off
- 11 paid holidays
- 2 paid floating holidays
- 15 paid sick days per year (You can accumulate up to 450 hours)
- Health & dental insurance with employer contribution
- Life and long-term disability insurance at no cost to employee
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan w/ employer contribution
- Mileage reimbursement
- 4-day work week option for many positions
- Employee referral bonuses
- Free parking
- Commitment to promoting from within
At Springwell, we are serious about our mission. For more than 37 years, our staff has worked to help ensure that seniors and individuals with disabilities have the village they need and the support that is necessary for them to live at home with dignity and independence.
We are also serious about our employees. We are focused on creating a supportive, open environment that values the people who make a difference - each, and every member of our staff.
We believe in:
- Accountability: At every level of the organization we are accountable: to the people we serve, to our funders, to our employees, to community professionals who rely on our support.
- Continuous Quality Improvement: We honor the fact that each of us is human, and we embrace a desire to examine the value and quality of our work and ask how we can provide a higher quality of service.
- Transparency: While we don't claim to be 100% transparent (there are certain things, like salaries and performance evaluations that are private) we continuously strive to be as open as possible.
- Balance: Life is a give and take, as is work. We are always examining that balance. Today, we have yoga classes on-site twice a week. We are exploring offering a Weight Watchers meeting. And afternoon meditation is under consideration. If there is a holiday to celebrate we have a party. This year, we built a dedicated lactation room for new moms. We are committed to listening to our staff, and examining and re-balancing our work environment.
If interested, please apply at https://springwell.applicantpro.com/jobs/
Keywords: Waltham, Newton, Brookline, Watertown, Belmont, Needham, Wellesley, Weston, Boston, Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, Support Staff, Office Administrator, Clerk, Data Entry Clerk, Receptionist/Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, Executive Assistant, Social Services, Social Work, Care Coordinator, Elder, Geriatric Care, Assisted Living, Human Services, Medicare, Medicaid, Behavioral Health, Community Health, Long Term Care, Council on Aging, Assistant, SupportJob Posted by ApplicantPro