Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to moreand technology is a key factor in making more happen
- more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk. Job Description
Under general direction from the Project Management Office (PMO), serves in the role of developer to configure and maintain Project Management Office systems including setting up new users, addressing questions concerning usage and developing new reports and dashboards to facilitate effective and efficient project portfolio, project management and resource capacity management. Works with the PMO to develop and enhance overall project management processes, documents processes and supports training of technical and functional users of the systems. Major Function and Scope:
Competencies: Describe the specific skills required for this position in terms of technical, managerial, interpersonal skills and unique abilities.
- Serves as the primary administrator for cloud-based project management systems
- Understands system capabilities and works to utilize those capabilities to realize optimum benefit for the organization
- Understands Information Services processes and procedures including Sarbanes-Oxley related controls and aligns systems for compliance.
- Follows detail design specifications or specific directions to code, test, debug and document application programs for review and approval. Works with senior team member to identify errors and/or deficiencies in specifications and/or design plans and to make required modifications or enhancements. As knowledge, experience and performance levels increases, assignments increase in scope, complexity and independence.
- Develops necessary program documentation including operational procedures in accordance with IS established standard, procedures and requirements for review and approval.
- Interprets and follows oral and/or written instructions to perform testing procedures; identifies inconsistencies, program failures, bugs etc. and informs task leader accordingly. Seeks the input and advice of senior team members to resolve operating deficiencies, ensure output quality and adherence to IS standards.
- Takes the initiative to continuously improve job specific knowledge, skills and competencies and stays abreast of other tools, procedures, standards, etc. required to be successful in the IS environment
- Performs other duties as required
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Integrated Technology, Business Administration or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job and / or
- 0 to 2 years computer programming experience
- Experience working with project management tools including Clarizen, Jira, MS Project, MS Teams
- Experience working with document repository tools including Confluence and Sharepoint
- Good logical thinking and problem solving skills
Associates Supervised:Indicate the numbers of associates that report to this position (only complete for exempt supervisory/managerial positions).
- Good oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively interact with internal and external customer and team members
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group
- Ability to exercise good judgment, problem solving ability and resourcefulness in the absence of formalized guidelines and procedures
- Ability to perform in a high- pressure environment and/or crisis situation, while maintaining safety and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct.
- Ability to interpret and follow written or oral instructions, set priorities, handle multiple tasks with concentration speed and accuracy to meet deadlines
- Good analytical skills to interpret, adapt, known methods, system procedures or operating concepts to identify and resolve problems
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States. Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.