Opening with our client for a Quality Control Lab Technician.Pay Rate
Open to entry level candidates with a Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry.Must be able to work a 12 hour rotating shift that includes days, nights, weekends, and holidays.Shift:
Day 7am-7pm Night 7pm-7am (switch every 3 months)
In this role, you will ensure the quality of products by performing physical and chemical analyses of raw materials, in-process and finished products in support of the manufacturing process.Essential Duties
Requirements and Experience
- Analyze routine raw material, in-process, and finished good samples using various laboratory techniques including High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), Gas Chromatography (GC) and other methodology
- Provide timely and accurate documentation of all analytical data according to SOPs
- Aid in management of inventory of consumables such as HPLC columns, spare parts, reference standards, and control samples.
- Complete routine troubleshooting and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Identify and implement process improvement in laboratory functions
- Bachelors Degree in Chemistry and entry level to 1 to 5 years of analytical lab experience
- Strong knowledge of analytical techniques, understanding of proper chemical handling, use, storage and disposal.
- Proficiency in laboratory techniques, including by not limited to hands on use of HPLC and we chemistry methods.
- Experience in microbiological analysis.
- Experience with Gas Chromatography (GC)
- Experience with Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectroscopy (LCMS).
Quality Control Lab Technician - 21437
Posting ID: 593892164Posted: 2021-03-05