Below are the Job Details:
· Job title : Production Operator I
· Duration : 12 months contract with a possibility of extension.
· Job location : 14284 Highway 41 North Sparks Georgia USA 31647
· Schedule: 7am to 7pm and 7pm to 7am. NIGHT shift and DAY shift rotations. Will rotate every 4 weeks. Weekend work is expected every other weekend. Plenty of opportunity for overtime
· NOTE: Medical Clearances: MEO, Hearing, Respirator Non-SCBA, Vision, Pre-employment Drug Test
**Pay: $14/hr on W2, Will be reviewed in 9 months for an increase to $15/hr
· Safely operate equipment based on work instructions and procedures. Operation of processing equipment. Batching, blending, or mixing into finished product.
· Ensure batches are properly charged. Record batching information, code, add, and total production quantities. Make use of company IT systems for transaction booking.
· Ensure quality control of finished product weights, labeling, placarding, coding, and marking.
· Assign Material Handlers to work station on production line and make sure all tasks are being completed satisfactorily. Record and compute finished quantities produced.
· Record information on tally tickets, properly code finished goods and all packaging used. Ensure processing equipment is operating in compliance with company training and all federal, state, and local regulations.
· Instruct and train production workers in job assignments as needed.
· Provide assistance with special projects as assigned.
· Must be willing to work on a 12-hour rotating shift. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., climb stairs, and climb ladders
· Must be able to complete tasks that require various PPE such as respirator, protective clothing, fall protection Execute tasks that require standing for long periods of time, bending, lifting Experienced communicating effectively in a professional work environment
· Must be able to be certified to operate a forklift
· HS Diploma or GED Preferred Qualifications: Experience in production, maintenance or operations environments.