Day 7am-7pm Night 7pm-7am switch every 3 months. Rotate 3/2 days with every other weekend. During the initial training (3 weeks) will be 7am-3pm
1 year contract with possible extension -
All PPE will be provided, including steel toed shoes to wear when going inside the plant.
This is a 24/7 operation plant for products of granular and liquid fungicides and insecticides used in the agricultural industry.
Looking for entry level college graduates with major in Chemistry or Biology
· Analyze routine raw material, in-process, and finished good samples using various laboratory techniques including High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), Gas Chromatography (GC) and other methodology such as particle size analyzer, density meter, viscometer, etc.
· Provide timely and accurate documentation of all analytical data according to Standard Operation Procedures (SOP)
· Escalate Out-of-Spec materials to QC Lab Supervisor for data review.
· Aid in management of inventory of consumables such as HPLC columns, spare parts, reference standards, and control samples.
· Complete routine troubleshooting and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
· Identify and implement process improvement in laboratory functions.
· Strict adherence to established quality, safety and environmental standards is required
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]