Southern California - Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Physician
Outpatient Only - $300,000+ Potential
90 Minutes to Los Angeles & Orange CountyJoin a leading group that has been serving the community for decades! This opportunity combines an excellent quality of life with an earning potential that far exceeds the market. Please contact me if you are interested in the following:
- Negotiable starting salary with an earning potential of well over $300,000
- Great quality of life with an outpatient only schedule, flexible 4.5 day work week - no nights and no weekends!
- Employment opportunity with shareholder track - become a shareholder in year 2!
- Excellent support staff with EMR system that has been fully implemented
- Generous PTO package with CME time provided CME allowance and executive level benefits package that includes - health, dental, vision, 401k with a match (no wait time for match) and paid malpractice insurance (including paid tail insurance)
- Group open to candidates that are Board Certified/Eligible in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine
- Position is H1B and J1 visa eligible
- Fluency in Spanish is required
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Come live and work in Southern California without the high cost of living, high housing prices and low-income potential typically found throughout the region. Enjoy the fantastic beaches, mountains, and cities Southern California has to offer.
- Affordable housing – brand new neighborhoods and residential developments!
- Los Angeles, Orange County, Lake Arrowhead, Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside, and Redlands are all within an easy drive
- Easy access to major universities and many other educational services
- Performing arts, fine dining and several international airports
- Minutes to beautiful lakes, snow-capped mountain resorts, and wine country
- Endless outdoor activities hiking, biking, and golfing all within your backyard
To be considered for this Family Medicine Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CVv via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: FP 343819
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Family Medicine Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.
Posting ID: 549855797Posted: 2020-07-06