Lenawee Community Mental Health Authority is currently recruiting a full time Adult MI / Co-Occurring Therapist. The candidate will:
- Complete comprehensive assessments for consumers referred for outpatient services.
- Develop a Person Centered Plan of Service.
- Develop a safety/wellness plan for the consumer.
- Provide treatment at intervals specified in the Individual Plan of Service.
- Complete treatment reviews as specified in the Individual Plan of Service.
- Provide information and consultation to treatment team.
- Assist in consumer and/or family psycho-education.
- Complete and submit required documentation according to agency standards.
- Maintain fidelity of evidence-based programs.
- Carry out additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling.
- Licensed / certified by the State of Michigan in social work, psychology, guidance and counseling, or other related behavioral health field.
Bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
The benefits package includes:
- Health and vision insurance -- coverage starts on the first day of the month after being hired. Employees who have health insurance coverage elsewhere are given a health insurance opt-out payment.
- Dental insurance (at no cost) coverage starts on the first day of the month after being hired.
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick and personal leave benefits into one comprehensive plan, and begins as of the first day of employment. A newly hired full-time employee accrues 6.50 hours every two-week pay period (about 22-1/2 days for the first year). The number of hours an employee accrues is based on length of service; the hours accrued increases after one year, five years, and ten years of employment.
- Paid Holidays -- LCMHA observes 11-1/2 paid holidays per year; eligible for paid holidays as of the first day of employment.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance / Life Insurance (at no cost) -- coverage starts on the 91st day of employment.
- Retirement Benefits participation starts on your first day of employment.
Posting ID: 562839080Posted: 2020-08-07