Job ID: []
Operate scale weighing aggregate trucks and help customers who pick up products in the yard. Collect and sort delivery tickets, then assist in entering information into computer system.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
* Ensure efficiency of weighing trucks across scale.
* Monitor load sizes of company trucks.
* Service all customer pick-up business.
* Cash procedures i.e. required to receive and log cash from C.O.D. sales, concrete, and gravel tickets. Required to balance and maintain cash box. Daily balance required.
* Communicate with loader operator via two-way radio to accomplish the loading of pick-up customers.
* Greet and assist visitors entering yard. Ensure site specific safety rules are understood and followed.
* Collect and sort aggregate and concrete order cards along with delivery tickets.
* Enter delivery times off concrete tickets into computer system.
* Maintain MSHA Part 46 Log ensuring compliance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
* Previous related experience in a construction environment and/or trucking preferred.
* Safety minded professional who demonstrates good performance and attendance.
* Demonstrates the ability to perform work efficiently utilizing a computer.
* Demonstrates the ability to do basic math.
* Demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively with customers and company personnel via telephone and two-way radio.
* Demonstrates the ability to work independently, without direct supervision.
* Demonstrates a willingness to work overtime and weekends.
* Demonstrates ability to work and communicate well with Supervisors, Truck Drivers, Heavy Equipment Operators and other employees.
* Demonstrates the ability to follow written and/or verbal instructions.
* Demonstrates the willingness to learn and work a variety of job tasks.
* Demonstrates excellent customer service skills.
* Must pass background check and pre-employment controlled substance testing.
What CRH Americas Offers You
* A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
* Highly competitive base pay
* Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
* Group retirement savings program
* Health and wellness programs
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Posting ID: 561554442Posted: 2020-07-09