Matrix Medical Network is one of the fastest growing companies in healthcare. We care profoundly for the patients we serve and now more than ever communities and employers need the support. If you have the passion to significantly impact plan patients’ health and communities we serve, come and join Matrix!
The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant (NP/PA) acts as part of the clinical services team and may be providing direct patient care in nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities (SNF), telehealth and in-home visits or working in an Employee Health and Wellness Service (EHWS) setting in a client location. Depending on the nature of the assignment, the NP may conduct assessments to members in skilled nursing facilities, in an in-home or telehealth settings. Assignments in the EHWS role would entail working directly with the clients’ employee.
- Type: PRN Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Location: Home, SNF, Telehealth, Retail and other community environments in Aitkin, Minnesota 56431
- Hours: Days, Nights, Weekends. Flexible schedule.
- Salary: $110.00/per CHA (25/mo=$2,750.00)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
- Master’s Degree required OR commensurate experience and satisfactory completion of NP or PA licensure
- Current RN and NP or PA licensure in state of practice to include prescription authority or the ability to obtain
- Board certified by the AANP, ANCC or the AACCN in a Matrix approved specialty.
- Current CPR certification
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 1 year nurse practitioner or Physician Assistant clinical experience preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate computer skills, including use of e-mail and Microsoft office word and excel
- Must be able to demonstrate effective written communication skills including but not limited to writing
reports and correspondence
- Must be able to demonstrate effective verbal communication skills, including but not limited to speaking
effectively to members, providers, families and staff and listening to members, providers and families
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, and use time effectively and efficiently. Concentrates efforts on
- Demonstrated successful experience working in an environment of change. Effectively copes with
change and uncertainty; responds and “shifts gears” comfortably
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of both external and internal customers, acts
with customers in mind
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers, and gain their trust
- Uses logical methods to solve problems with effective solutions; looks beyond the obvious for solutions
- Is action oriented and sees challenges as opportunities
- Must be licensed as a Nurse Practitioner.
Travel Requirements: Travel required
- Travel may be required
- Must have valid state driver license and be able to drive a car
- Must have proof of adequate automobile insurance coverage for the state of residence
- Must be able to travel by public transportation, and airplanes
- Must be able to independently travel to assigned locations
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to variable temperatures, fumes or airborne particles, pets, blood and other body fluids. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The time will be split between administrative and clinical duties based on the needs of Matrix Medical Network.
Matrix Medical Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aitkin, MN 56431. Primary Location: Aitkin, MN 56431. Job: Clinical—Nurse Practitioner or NP. Regular Shift. PRN Job Level: Day, Night Job, Travel, Monday - Sunday. Job, Clinical, Nursing, Home, SNF, Telehealth, Retail and other community environments, PRN, Temporary Assignment, Job Type, standard, Travel, Flexible, Pay, Hours.
Matrix Medical Network is the leading provider of in-home and facility community-based care management services and is in the process of revolutionizing health-care solutions. Matrix was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, with regional offices in Largo. Matrix has a national clinical organization which provides high-touch, in-home and mobile clinic care to help health plans balance cost and revenue, grow membership and improve the quality of care. After nearly doubling in size in recent years, Matrix continues to be well- positioned for continued expansion.