Perform general office administrative functions to support the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Completes clerical/administrative assignments in accordance with established procedures and under general instruction.
- Prints, scans and updates documents in accordance to established office practices. Creates and files documents relating to the operation of the facility.
- Responds to customer communications in an accurate and timely manner and investigate and resolve customer complaints.
- Performs invoice reviews and processing.
- Prepares reports from data in various systems.
- Creates, reviews and maintains various reports and ensure proper company functions.
- Open and route incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail.
- Orders and keep tracks of office supplies.
- Helps maintain company social media accounts.
- Assists in the administration and office support functions by maintaining office records, personnel files.
- Assists with drafting and preparing written documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Completes client invoicing, administers the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and financial reporting functions for the district utilizing accounting software.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required, Associates degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft products including Word and Excel.
Posting ID: 563040145Posted: 2020-10-25