To repair and maintain the mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems as well as the physical features of the hotel and grounds.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Efficiently and accurately complete all assigned work orders on a daily basis.
2. Inform supervisor of any incomplete orders for rescheduling.
3. Accurately fill out a daily Maintenance report.
4. Perform preventive maintenance on guest rooms per checklist; maintain all records.
5. Perform preventive maintenance on hotel equipment as requested.
Qualifications and Skills
1. Able to communicate accurately and effectively in verbal and written form with guests and associates so as to respond accurately and completely to people to give directions, instructions, information, answer questions and provide service as required.
2. Efficiently operate small hand tools such as drills, grinders, saws, etc.
3. Safely climb ladders and stairs.
4. Efficiently and safely operate machinery such as key cutter, nametag engraver and radial arm saw.
5. Understand and apply basic electricity, plumbing and carpentry to efficiently repair hotel equipment.
6. Stand and walk for long periods of time.
7. Accurately and efficiently handle test equipment, hand tools, key, etc.
8. Lift and carry heavy objects such as boxes, televisions, ladders, etc. up to fifty (50) pounds.
9. Learn and develop in position to gain additional skills for keeping equipment in good repair.
10. Work in a hot or cold environment.
11. Handle, reach, stretch lift, climb, push, pull, bend, walk and stoop in order to maintain and repair equipment.
Posting ID: 53571119Posted: 2020-02-19