Previous housekeeping experience is plus. Housekeeper is responsible for the general cleaning and upkeep of guestrooms and other assigned areas. Requirements include: the ability to lift, bend, move heavy equipment; remain on one's feet for extended periods of time; and an individual who is team oriented and dedicated to providing excellent service and ensuring that company's highest cleanliness standards are met.
Below are responsibilities and duties;
• Maintain and clean guest rooms, public areas and front and back of house areas as needed.
• Clean rooms and other areas of the hotel as necessary to specified standards and procedures
• Maintain and clean all public spaces in each building.
• Ensure housekeeping area and laundry is maintained and completed throughout assigned shift.
• Ensure all carpets and floors are vacuumed and swept daily
• Ensure all furniture, pictures, decorations, appliances and structural surfaces such as wall fixtures, window sills and vents are dusted and cleaned daily
• Ensure proper changing of linen and re-making of beds according to standards
• Ensuring the bathroom is cleaned in accordance with standards.
• Perform other duties as requested by management.
• Provide guests with professional, efficient, prompt, and courteous service.
• Maintain organization and supplies on housekeeper's cart.
• Check all rooms and report any damage, repair needs, or loss of supplies.
• Ability to operate equipment (e.g., vacuum, cleaning equipment & supplies, etc.) as required.
• Attention to details with good organizational and efficient time management skills.
Posting ID: 53571116Posted: 2020-02-19