Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide extraordinary experiences to many different existing customers
· Effectively promote and sell product/services
· Effectively overcome customer reluctance when applicable
· Read and communicate well in English
· Type/navigate mouse while holding a conversation
· Sit for long periods of time
· Navigate multiple computer systems
· Meet and exceed self-set sales goals
· High level of professionalism, honesty, and drive, with a passion to excel
· Excellent communication, problem solving skills, time management, organization, and multi- tasking abilities
· Comfortable working on the phone with customers in a high-volume call center environment
· Ability to listen to customer challenges and issues, provide assistance towards a potential resolution, and drive overall sales
TLC Associates is a company that is inspired by our power to Connect. We pride ourselves on this ability by focusing on connecting with our clients by aligning with their goals tightly. We connect with their customers by hiring the best possible team members capable of delighting them with amazing experiences. At the forefront of our connection is the priority we place on connecting with our employees by rewarding, motivating, and delivering on our promise of a fun, family-oriented work environment that fosters success. For more information, visit www.tlcassociates.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Posting ID: 563289141Posted: 2020-08-05