Provide a positive in-person customer experience in a prompt and professional manner related to the customers' needs and questions. Perform direct customer support for all customers consistent with Mediacom's policies and procedures.
• Interact with customers in person to answer customer inquiries and solve problems regarding billing, services, and products.
• Utilize appropriate sales and retention guidelines to properly process customer requests to add or disconnect services.
• Troubleshoot basic service issues and schedule on site service calls when necessary.
• Receive and process customer payments, balance cash drawer, and post customer adjustments.
• Issue and receive equipment from customers.
• Responsible for maintaining customer site equipment and inventory controls according to policy and procedures.
• Demonstrate courtesy and patience in customer relations, maintaining the ability to explain all phases of billing, products, and services offered at the current time.
• Neat with self and work area, and conducts self in a respectable, responsible, and courteous manner.
• Regular Attendance required.
• Perform other duties as directed or required by your supervisor.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED required; Associates degree preferred.
• Required - 1-3 years' experience in retail and/or consumer sales.
• Preferred - 3 plus years' customer service & cash handling/reconciliation experience.
• Exceptional relationship-building skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
• Effective cash handling skills.
• Valid driver's license and satisfactory driver record may be required for some locations.
• Must demonstrate intermediate to advanced PC skills.
• Sales ability and willingness to meet sales goals.
• Able to stand for long periods.
• Frequent travel to other sites within the region min.50%.
• Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays and overtime as needed.
Keywords: Front Counter, Customer Service, Sales
To apply please submit a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org