Runs shifts efficiently and continually motivates team members to ensure that every guest who chooses Culver's
leaves happy. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Runs shifts effectively to ensure quality products, guest service and restaurant cleanliness meet Culver's standards.
- Demonstrates proper product quality control, presentation and hold times.
- Reviews daily deployment sheet and adjusts to ensure team efficiency while maintaining labor costs.
- Performs restaurant opening and closing procedures effectively.
- Routinely monitors and coaches team on safety best practices related to the Culver's hazard communication program and workplace safety.
- Demonstrates proficiency on all restaurants positions.
- Trains team effectively on all restaurant positions.
- Empowers team to handle guest comments "the Culver's way."
- Ensures team is knowledgeable concerning products and guest service.
- Demonstrates and ensures team is following the standards of uniforms and appearance.
- Ensures proper follow up of visitation and full field reports, including but not limited to cleanliness, hospitality, and ground appearance.
- Administers team member breaks according to federal and state legal requirements.
- Assists team members with mis-punches, voids, discounts, and other managerial POS
- Performs daily morning, afternoon and evening restaurant tours effectively.
- Runs financial report, counts afternoon drawers, enters drawer pickups and completes daily deposits.
- Accesses financial information and completes weekly sales and labor during their shift.
- Monitors daily inventory levels to ensure adequate supply for shift based on current restaurant sales.
- Ensures shelf life, First In-First Out method of inventory rotation and tempering sheet is maintained accurately.
- Ensures the accurate completion of the Quality Control/Safe Food Checklist.
- Ensures team practices proper personal hygiene and demonstrates food safety practices.
- Assigns and follows up on weekly and monthly "odd jobs" to team.
- Demonstrates positive and effective role modeling for all team members through appearance and attitude
- Attends all manager and team member meetings.
- Follows restaurant policies and procedures consistently.
- Ensures proper product waste documenting on every shift.
- Uses radiant for cash counting procedures.
- Runs daily POS labor reports.
- EDUCATION: College graduate with a degree in hotel and restaurant management or equivalent experience. Certified from a national food safety program.
- EXPERIENCE: Demonstrates leadership skills. Certified in-store trainer in all areas.
- CHARACTERISTICS: Have the ability to effectively organize work, communicate well and is management oriented. Demonstrates an energetic, positive attitude that is contagious.
- COMPENSATION: Salary is commensurate with person's qualifications and will reflect present market for a position of similar responsibilities.
- Stand Constantly
- Walk Constantly
- Sit Occasionally
- Handling Constantly
MANAGEMENT LEADERSHIP SUCCESS FACTORS
- Lift / carry 10 lbs or less Constantly
- Lift / carry 11-20 lbs Constantly
- Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Frequently
- Lift / carry 51-100 lbs Occasionally
- COMMUNICATION: Verbal, written, presentations to others; communication up - same level - direct reports; inclusive, honest, direct, timely; clear, concise; confronts the brutal facts; delivers ideas for solutions with problems.
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT: Taking initiative, supportive of change; reacts quickly and appropriate; sets a good example as a role model in accepting change, executing change initiatives and following through to insure changes are effective.
- DECISION MAKING & PROBLEM SOLVING: Uses judgment, common sense and sensitivity in addressing issues; gathers appropriate information and seeks input from cross functional team members; collaborates with others to insure that decisions are made with consideration for impact on others; makes timely and fair decisions; able to make tough decisions when necessary.
- INNOVATION, CREATIVITY & VISION: Seeks new ways to improve efficiency, effectiveness, quality; achieves extra-ordinary results with ordinary resources.
- PLANNING (short and long term): Organized and able to establish priorities, required resources; delivers the desired results; manages multiple deadlines and priorities; insures that planning involves cross-functional team members to assess impact of deadlines and utilization of resources.
- ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS: Builds effective relationships with both external (guests and vendors) and internal (team members) stakeholders, and between levels, teams and across functions. Supports and cooperates with other teams, negotiates and has the ability to influence others.
- BUILDS AND SUSTAINS A HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAM: Selects the right people for the right job. Develops team members, provides training and development to support their success; empowers team members to make decisions while minimizing risks; provides measurable feedback in a timely manner; retains valuable talent and builds the effectiveness of the team as a whole. Plays like a champion
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Walks the talk. Delivers results on time and at the quality level promised.
Posting ID: 548755618Posted: 2020-11-25