Icahn Automotive Group LLC (Icahn Automotive) was formed by its parent, Icahn Enterprises L.P. (NASDAQ: IEP), to invest in and operate businesses involved in aftermarket parts distribution and service. Our businesses have a singular focus: provide premium automotive parts and services at a great value. The businesses of Icahn Automotive today consist of Pep Boys
automotive aftermarket retail and service chain, Auto Plus
automotive aftermarket parts distributor, Precision Tune Auto Care owned and franchised automotive service centers, and AAMCO Total Auto Care franchised service centers. The businesses of Icahn Automotive total over 22,000 employees, over 2,000 company-owned and franchise locations and 25 distribution centers throughout the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico. Position Summary
A Manager in Training is responsible for the effective overall operation of the store and service center through motivational leadership, and is responsible for delivering expected sales and customer Service throughout the unit; ensure the store and service center operates under safe conditions according to established policies and procedures and in compliance with federal and state regulations; provides technical, administrative, operational and motivational direction to develop a dynamic high performance team. Duties & Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Sales, Profit and Productivity
- Customer Service
- Merchandise Presentation and Facility Maintenance
Physical Demands/Work Environment
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Integrity and Trust
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation Skills
- Sound business sense
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Practical math skills
- Practical reading skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Physical Demands
Minimum Educational and /or Experience Level
- Extensive standing, walking, pushing and reaching.
- Need full range of motion for reaching, bending and stooping.
- Repetitive movement of hands, arms and legs.
- Lifting of heavy equipment of up to 50 pounds.
- May work outside and be exposed to weather.
- Exposure to adverse weather conditions, chemicals, odors, dirt and dust.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Certificates, Licenses, and/or Registrations
- Two years related experience in retail management, preferably automotive
- Completion of two-year college or technical school program
- Equivalent combination of education and experience with proven results
- Current, valid drivers license issued in state of residence
- Equipment Safety Certification.
Posting ID: 565013038Posted: 2020-07-23