NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Data Requirements Specialist (Expert Level III) to join our team in Albany, New York (US-NY), United States (US).Daily Tasks include:
- Document data requirements, data profiling, data cleansing and data transformation rules.
- Document data dictionaries of legacy and to-be systems.
- Perform data and gap analyses of legacy and to-be systems.
- Design and implement conceptual, logical and physical data models.
- Implement SQL queries to perform data analysis.
- Consolidate complex information to key points and effectively communicate findings through documentation to project team.
- Interpret data profiling results, summarizing, analyzing, and preparing reports and findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Identify optimal approaches for resolving data quality or consistency issues to achieve goals.
- Monitor and report ongoing data quality and consistency and other metrics which assess the adherence to data governance policies.
- Collaborate with Data Management team to make key data design decisions during Data Migration design.
- More than seven (7) years of experience working on complex projects with 2 or more years in a leadership role as a Specialist.
- Seven or more years of experience in performing data analysis, data requirement documentation, data preparation, data migration and/or data governance activities.
- Seven or more years of experience in implementing complex SQL programming analytical, aggregate, join and/or set operators and commands.
About NTT DATA Services
- Seven or more years of experience in performing data analysis to understand and document data profiling rules, data cleansing rules and data transformation rules for data migration projects.
- Seven or more years of demonstrated hands-on experience with designing, implementing and maintaining conceptual, logical and physical data models in an Online
- Transactional Processing (OLTP) and/or Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) environments.
- Seven years or more of experience in creating complex Oracle SQL queries, scripts, views and materialized views leveraging analytical, aggregate, join and/or set operators to extract, compare and/or analyze data.
- Seven or more years of experience in the creation of technical documentation such as data requirements, data dictionaries, data lineage, source to target data mapping, gap analysis and data flow diagrams and/or other UML diagramming techniques.
- Seven or more years of experience in leveraging data migration strategies and data modeling methodologies such as Kimball and Inmon including star schema, snowflake schema, normalization forms, denormalization, etc.
- Seven or more years of demonstrated hands-on experience using a data modeling tool (ErWin Data Modeler).
- Seven or more years working as part of a cross functional team of Data Architects,
- Technical Architects, Java Developers, ETL Developers, BI Developers, Business Analysts and Business Users on large scale projects.
- Five or more years of experience creating the test plans and cases for data migration validation activities.
- Three or more years of demonstrated hands-on experience using business glossary and metadata manager software.
- Seven or more years of NYS Experience with Health and Human Services applications performing data analysis activities.
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.Nearest Major Market:
Albany Job Segment:
Database, Consulting, Oracle, SQL, Cloud, Technology
Posting ID: 562514062Posted: 2020-08-12