Kelly is looking for Warehouse Associates to work in a distribution center for our client out of Albany, OR. In this position you will verify and pack merchandise from master cartons to store cartons, and in quantities more readily sold by stores.
• Works independently and in a TEAM environment.
• Able to lift and carry merchandise weighing up to 30 lbs., and in some cases 50 lbs.
• Accurately perform basic math skills.
• Read labels, tickets and other product documentation.
• Good communication skills.
• Able to operate PCS system (scanning of labels with electronic pencil-wand).
- Coordinate distribution process with various departments
- Outbound material handling, using RF guns and wrist RFs
- Working with P.O.s
- Ability to stand entire shift, lots of walking
- Consistently lift 35 pounds
- Packaging, prepping, unloading freight from trucks
- Use good puzzle skills
- Place packages on conveyor belt at consistent intervals
- Safety, Quality Production, and Culture are key
- Good communication skills
- Accurate basic math skills
- Good Team and Personal organizational skills
- Able to read labels and understand product documentation
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in logistics, warehouse, or other related field preferred
Shifts and Pay Rate:
X1: Saturday/Sun/Mon-6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. at $14.25 **PEAK SEASON $16.75/HOUR
A1 RDC:Saturday/Sun/Mon- 5:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.at $14.25/hr **PEAK SEASON $16.75/HUOR
A2 RDC:Saturday/Sun/Mon-5:30 p.m. to 6 a.m. at $14.25/hr **PEAK SEASON $17.00/HOUR
Y1: Tuesday through Friday: 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. at $13.50/hr **PEAK SEASON $16.00/HOUR
B1 RDC:Tuesday through Friday- 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at $13.50/hr **PEAK SEASON $16.00/HOUR
B2 RDC:Tuesday through Friday- 4:30 p.m. to 3 a.m. at $14/hr **PEAK SEASON $16.50/HOUR
X2: Sat/Sun/Mon- 6:30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. $14.25 **PEAK SEASON @17.00/HOUR
Y2: Tuesday through Friday: 5:00 p.m. to 3:30 a.m. $14.00 **PEAK SEASON $16.50/HOUR
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.