Do you have a passion for the older adult population? Do you have interest in serving others? If so - now is an excellent time to enter the healthcare field.
To get started, apply with us to get your foot in the door in a non-clinical role: Housekeeping, Dietary, Laundry, etc. Employees with strong customer service skills and demonstrated work ethic would be eligible for promotion / paid training when 75-hour CNA Training is able to be offered.
If you have previously worked as a CNA and you are currently inactive on the Direct Care Worker Registry (removed within the last 24 months) - you are still eligible for hire. If you were recently in a state approved CNA Training program and program was halted Spring 2020 due to school closings, you are eligible for hire (if at least 20 hours has been completed). Please call or email us to learn more about hiring exceptions allowed during this unprecedented time.
Oakwood Specialty Care can provide paid CNA Training (100% expenses covered) plus job stability. In addition we offer a wide array of benefits including:
* LPN & RN Tuition Assistance Programs* Employee Referral Bonus Programs* Health/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability Insurance Plans* Retirement Plan with Company Match* Vacation Awarded at Six Months* Vacation Payout Program Offered 2x per Year* Cell Phone Services Discount (Verizon)
Apply today to join a compassionate, dedicated team that makes a difference in the lives we are fortunate to serve!
Always working under the direction of a nurse, the CNA provides hands on nursing care to our residents. CNA's typically provide assistance with bathing, dressing, eating, toileting and oral care to people who cannot do these tasks alone. Paid training will be provided to become certified and work as a CNA at our location. Training will be completed at a local community college or at a designated Care Initiatives location.
- Willing to obtain Iowa Nursing Assistant Certification
- Functional Literacy in written and spoken English.
- Proficient interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Complete assignments timely, completely and accurately.
EOE / AAP Veterans and Disabled
Posting ID: 555792388Posted: 2020-07-14