Join the team in Albion, NE and start a great career - with job growth potential! Enjoy competitive pay while receiving an extensive benefits package, employee discounts, incentive programs, available overtime, flexible schedule, a team work atmosphere, and much more!
Receive a $1,000.00 Sign-On Bonus! NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
A typical day on the job may include:
- Operate safely within Cargill policy, procedures, and governmental regulations
- Perform critical operations to keep facility running
- Other grain handling including, filling /reclaiming of ground piles, transferring, blending etc.
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Maintain the general appearance of the facility
- Monitor equipment to ensure it's in good working order, participate in the overall maintenance of the facility and equipment - notify management of any necessary repairs or possible equipment concerns.
- Be an involved/engaged member of a team and be willing to act and think independently.
What you will need:
- Must be able to read/write English
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
- Cargill requires that employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a production facility.
- Must be able to perform physical job duties including bending/stooping, climbing ladders, shoveling, pounding with hammer and work in confined spaces
- Must be able to work under special work conditions, such as extreme heat or cold.
- Ability to work in elevated areas
- Must be able to operate heavy equipment/machinery
- Ability to work overtime with advance notice
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Posting ID: 565053751Posted: 2020-08-08