At Chick-fil-A, the Shift Manager role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. Please consider visiting your local Chick-fil-A restaurant if you'd like to learn more about the team member experience.
Some of the great BENEFITS of working at Chick-fil-A:
- It's a Great Place to Work - A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job; it's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
- Flexible Hours - You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
- Closed Sundays - All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- Work Directly with a Chick-fil-A Operator - The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
- Competitive Pay - Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Required: Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Required: Experience as a leader in the customer service industry
- Excellent customer service
- Strong communication/verbal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills: gets along well with others
- Able to lift 40 - 60 pounds on a consist basis
- Ability to prioritize
- Organizational skills
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail orientated
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment
- Servant spirit with strong sense of stewardship
- Self-starter who completes tasks without excessive supervision
- Bachelor's degree or above, preferably in a business field of study
- Experience as a leader food service operations
- Years of Experience: 2
Posting ID: 27180273Posted: 2020-07-14