Location: Heritage Healthcare SVC, Inc
Address: 3721 Rutledge Rd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109 USA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Shift: 8 Hours - Day Shifts
- Works as part of the Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement (QAPI) team to ensure quality processes and systems are in place.
- Conducts audits of client and employee records, utilizing internal databases and comparative data systems, to monitor organizational performance.
- Ensures requirements and mandates are followed, compiles trends and develops reports on quality data for management team.
- Assists management with action plans for deficiencies.
- Creates and updates audit tools as necessary.
- QAPI Coordinator assists with compiling data, assembling agenda, and recording minutes for QAPI committee meetings.
- Assists in the coordination of education programs for employees, as needed and directed, ensuring quality care is provided.
- Participates and provides data for annual Professional Advisory Board (PAB) meeting.
- Assists Services at Home with the development of annual QAPI Assessment and Business Plans.
- Assists Services at Home with Model for Improvement (MIF) and Performance Improvement Projects (PIP).
- Provides assistance and participation with PIP teams and other QAPI endeavors.
- Acts as an incident report coordinator for all reportable incidents to state and federal agencies.
- Act as a liaison for investigation process by following GSS investigation policy and procedure, educate teams on process, review and assist in summarizing investigation.
- Maintains incident report log for Services at Home.
- Ensures compliance with all HIPAA and GSS compliance policies and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
- One year experience in home healthcare or in an agency serving disabled or elderly populations preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of client and employee information.
- Demonstrates ability to multitask and meet deadlines accurately.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organized, flexible and accurate.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Working knowledge of computer software such as word processing and spreadsheets.
- Basic knowledge of home healthcare, federal/state benefits for people with disabilities such as Medicaid, Social Security, and Waiver programs.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visit https//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action
Req ID: req48611
id="detrack" defer src="https://d2e48ltfsb5exy.cloudfront.net/p/t.js?i=0,1" data-g="5B016C63D0B14391814E8BC3E1270F71220">
Posting ID: 574336649Posted: 2020-09-19