Takes food and beverage order over the telephone system and records order on ticket. Adhere and follow F&B culture and vision in accordance to F&B core values.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Records order and time received on ticket to ensure prompt services.
• Suggests menu items and substitutions for items not available.
• Answers questions regarding food, beverage or service.
• Accurately inputs order into MICROS Systems and verifies it was received by the kitchen. Is available to answer any questions from the Expeditor.
• Perform other duties as requested, such as cleaning unexpected spills and executing special guest requests.
• Collects all credit card vouchers and cash for services and keeps records of all transactions.
• Accept dining reservations and assist guest with special event reservations.
• Arrange parties or special services for diners
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
• Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
• Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Must possess basic computational ability
• Must possess basic computer skills.
• Knowledge of the appropriate table settings and service ware.
• Ability to describe all menu items, prices and methods of preparation. TSA should use suggestive selling techniques to encourage the guests to choose items that are house specialties.
• The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk' use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch; talk and hear.
• Most work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is moderate and controlled by hotel environmental systems; however, must be able to work in extreme temperatures like freezers (-10°F) and kitchens (+110°F), possibly for one hour or more.
• Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for a minimum of 4 hours in length. Walking and standing are required for the majority of the work day and possibly for 4 hours or more.
• Must be able to push or pull up to 250 lbs., product cart, and bend at the knee to check bars frequently.
• Must be able to walk up and down stairs throughout the day.
• Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
• Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and other employees.
• Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual functions being those of near vision and depth perception.
• Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
• Must be able to work effectively in a stressful environment, communicate with others, effectively deal with customers and accept constructive criticism from supervisors.
• Must be able to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
Posting ID: 588806713Posted: 2020-12-04