Job Description:Job DescriptionAre You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will support warehouse operations in term of service, cost, health and safety, quality, food defense, sustainability, legal requirements and policies compliance. You will provide team leadership and direction for the warehouse organization. In this role, you will implement warehouse strategy and effectively execute operations to ensure optimum logistics solutions while supporting various routes-to-market, and balancing service and cost. You will also work collaboratively with key internal and external (third-party logistics vendors) business partners to ensure effective management, timely solutions and execution. How you will contribute
What you will bring
- Own the P&L for warehouse operations
- Manage all activities related to handling and warehousing of finished goods, semi FG and/or raw and pack materials for our distributions center/s and/or implant warehouse/s in a particular site/geography
- Create a winning team by developing, coaching, delegating and leading warehouse personnel in the area of responsibility who can drive the business agenda and enable them to have the opportunity to grow in the organization
- Maintain proper storage and rotation of stock in the warehouse using technology such as a warehouse management system and ensure the warehousing operation minimizes products write-offs and maximizes capacity usage meeting the overall business objectives
- Manage services to provide a savings to our overall costs, superior service to internal and external customers and ensure safe and legal operation
- Support network design activities and projects that improve our overall strategic position
- Monitor third-party logistics service levels, research causal factors and implement corrective actions to maximize efficiency and maintain strong partnerships with providers
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
What you need to know about this position:
- Experience managing warehousing operations ideally in FMCG/CPG
- Deep understanding of logistic, supply chain, transportation and distribution center operations
- Experience in team leadership and people management including union representation
- Commercial awareness and budget management
- Able to negotiate, influence and manage effective relationships with third-party partners
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems and able to analyze and synthesize data
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and requirements for the geography
The Manager of Customer Logistics role provides total leadership and P&L responsibilities for their Direct Store Delivery (DSD) operation. A MCL is responsible for partnering with customer teams, retail teams, and logistics/biscuit support teams to execute strategies through the development of local plans and tactics in support of those strategies across multiple product lines and categories. A MCL is responsible for coaching and developing their local branch teams which typically consist of salaried supervisors, associates, and coordinators and hourly warehouse and delivery employees. A MCL is responsible for managing branch resources and assets and providing supply chain support to local customers and branch business units. Also responsible for driving key KPIs under main categories of (1) Safety, (2) Service, (3) Cost, and (4) People.What extra ingredients you will bring:Education / Certifications:
Job specific requirements:
Bachelors Degree Required
Relocation Support Available?
Minimum 3 years' relevant work experience
Proven Learning Agility
Strong Drive for Results and ability to build effective teams and priority setting.
Union Experience a plus
Within Country Relocation support available and for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer PolicyBusiness Unit SummaryThe United States is the largest market in the Mondelēz International family with a significant employee and manufacturing footprint. Here, we produce our well-loved household favorites to provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment, made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic brands-including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz, Wheat Thins and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids confectionery products -are close at hand for our consumers across the country.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.Job Type
Warehousing & Logistics Operations Management
Customer Service & Logistics