COVID Response: The health and safety of our RRH employees and candidates has never been of greater importance. Consistent with CDC recommendations, click to view the precautions we have put into place and about our response to the COVID-19 pandemic: https://www.rochesterregional.org/coronavirus-covid19/employee-toolkit
Join our exceptional team at Unity Living Center and be greater than you imagined! We are seeking compassionate and respectful workers who want to shape the future of healthcare.
Unity Living Center, a 120-bed state-of-the-art skilled nursing facility, is located on two recently renovated floors on the Rochester Regional St. Mary's campus! They on providing treatment and rehabilitative care for patients with medically complex needs, dementia, and behavioral challenges.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Tuition Assistance
- Advancement Opportunities
- Shift Differential
- Employee Referral Program
- Sign on Bonuses Available
- RN & Clinical Ladder
As a Nursing Supervisor, your strong attention to detail, exceptional organizational and multitasking skills and demonstrated ability to guide and lead staff makes you a valuable asset to the unit.
DEPARTMENT: Long Term Care - Vent Unit
SCHEDULE: 7am - 3:30pm
- One (1) year of nursing experience required, Post-Acute nursing experience preferred
- One (1) year of supervisory experience preferred
- Exceptional documentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Unit Management. Oversee and assure short-and long-term Nursing Department staff schedules; serve as a clinical resource to staff in problem solving, assessment and special procedures; coordinate with the Nursing Staff resident units and admissions department in the rapid admission of residents
- Supervision Oversees the dining areas, interacting with residents, families and staff in providing a safe, pleasant mealtime and assure appropriate completion of required records
- Patient Care. Facilitate units in emergency medical assessment and care of residents, including interventions, transportation and other resources as needed
EDUCATION AS: Nursing (Required) LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS BLS - Basic Life Support - American Heart Association (AHA); RN - Registered Nurse - New York State Education Department (NYSED) Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posting ID: 589779680Posted: 2020-11-27