If you love making hungry people happy and thrive in a busy, team-oriented atmosphere, you should work at Charley's. You'll get competitive wages, flexible scheduling, and a bunch of other cool benefits. Did we mention that you get to work with Charley's delicious, mouth-watering food? 'Nuff said. Your application is waiting for you.
Charleys is Now Hiring Full-Time Store Managers to manage a Charleys Philly Steaks restaurant in an efficient, profitable, safe, and clean manner while giving a “Great Experience Every Time”.
- Act with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the culture and values of Charleys.
- Follow and enforce standards and specifications.
- Nurture a positive working environment and lead by example.
- Take Responsibility for the P&L’s related to controllable costs, cash flow, cash handling, bottom line profit, operations, inventory, budget and sales.
- Swiftly resolve customer complaints.
- Supervise, train, provide direction, advice, and assist staff in all areas.
- Hiring, terminating, payroll and other HR administrative duties in-store.
- Prepare the best quality of products possible.
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
- Perform and supervise opening and closing procedures.
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory.
- Monitor compliance with sanitation and safety rules and regulations.
- Assists with planning of special events.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have 2 years of restaurant management experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have strong time management/problem solving skills.
- Ability to become trained across a wide spectrum of competencies (operations, marketing, store financials).
- Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate solutions to restaurant problems.
- Must have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Understanding of P&L statements, cost of goods, and labor & scheduling.
- Occasional lifting of products to waist level weighing up to 50 pounds
- Must be computer literate and familiar with restaurant management software (Microsoft Office).
- Serve-Safe Certified.
- Pleasant, polite manner and a neat and clean appearance
Posting ID: 23453635Posted: 2020-08-05