The expo is responsible for dressing plates and coordinating tickets. When dressing plates, an expo must adhere to all restaurant recipes and specifications. They are also to help with activities of cooks and other kitchen team members.
* Exhibit working knowledge of food cost, best practices, recipes, and specifications
* Ensure all food items are prepared according to our standards or quality, consistence, and time line
* Maintain all safety and sanitation protocols throughout shift
* Maintain food storage, labeling, and rotating of all food items
* Able to work closely and communicate with the back of the house and front of the house teams in constant high pace environment
* Ability to cook on each station
* Follow and adhere to company policies at all times
* Maintain performance standards and motivates team through positive role modeling
* Maintain and operate kitchen equipment safely
* Assist in washing dishes during off peak times
* Ability to tray food properly with tickets for food runners
* Any other responsibilities, although not listed, as requested by a manager at any time
* Minimum of one-year cooking
* This position will spend 100% of the time standing
* Adhere to restaurant uniform policy at all times
* Able to report to work as scheduled
* Subject to noisy and distracting conditions
* Occasional environmental exposures to heat and cold
* Must be able to transport up to 80 pounds on occasion and up to 35 pounds regularly.
* Reaches, bends, stoops, and wipes.
Posting ID: 41563777Posted: 2020-02-19