Responsible for the operations and administration side of a medical office. Plan, implement and continuously evaluate office operations to ensure efficiency, compliance and patient flow
- Minimum of 3 years of successful administrative/ managerial experience in the primary health
- Minimum of 5 years in data driven, multiple doctor medical office is preferred
- High School Graduate
- Must have a valid driver's license and a safe driving record and be able to pass a pre-employment physical and a criminal history background check.
- Associate's degree in a related field is preferred
- Must have knowledge of medical terminology.
- Computer skills and experience with PMS and EHR systems is required.
- Leadership skills and ability to implement change with positive outcomes in a complex environment.
- S/he must have excellent communications skills, in written and oral forms are necessary.
- Must be able to work well with others and understand and model the importance of teamwork.
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, PPO, HMO billing, ICD-109, CPT and revenue codes preferred.
- Bilingual is preferred (Spanish and English).
Posting ID: 562842035Posted: 2020-08-12