Great opportunity to join a successful restaurant team!
Second Assistant Managers are responsible for executing QSC&V while assisting the General Manager with overall restaurant operations. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Shift Management – maintaining critical standards for product quality, service speed and quality, cleanliness and sanitation, and food safety.
• Developing and training crew and hourly management.
• Controlling assigned profit and loss line items.
• Ensuring all safety and security procedures are executed.
• Executing basic people practices to ensure that a respectful workplace exists in the restaurant.
• Hiring and firing employees as necessary.
• Completion of assigned responsibilities.
• Sets the example in the areas of professional appearance, attitude and dependability.
• Demonstrates effective communication skills.
* Previous restaurant experience or other related field.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent communication skills.
* Strong leadership qualities.