Home Instead is looking for CAREGivers to join our growing team in the South Hills of Pittsburgh!
CAREGivers of all experience levels are welcome to apply. Home Instead has multiple CAREGiver positions available so you can create a flexible schedule that fits your needs! At Home Instead, CAREGivers will provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain safely in their homes including companion care and personal care.
Responsibilities of a CAREGiver are:
- Companionship, Light Housekeeping, and Meal Preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Care including: bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly manner
*No previous experience necessary-training will be provided by Home Instead*
Benefits of working for Home Instead:
- Competitive Wages: starting at $10.00 per hour (higer wage based on experience)
- Bonuses/Annual Raises
- Medical Benefits
- Make your own Schedule
- Paid Training
- First set of Uniforms are free
- Corporate Discounts with Verizon and Sprint
- PPE Provided
Work in a location near you: Mount Lebanon, Whitehall, Castle Shannon, Baldwin, Greentree, Carnegie, Crafton, Bridgeville, and more!
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have reliable transportation and valid drivers license
- Have valid auto insurance
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 609501291Posted: 2021-02-28