Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
Currently, Meijer is looking for an 3rd Shift Stocking Team Member. The individual selected for this position will be responsible for taking stock from either an l-cart or pallet and, with using the correct location codes provided on the box, put the stock in the correct location on the shelf and repeat this process until the assigned area is finished.
Key responsibilities include:
- Stocking shelves
- Pulling back stock and trash to the back room to the correct areas
- Able to lift up to 50lb boxes
- Knowledge of the operation of a fork lift and pallet jack helpful
- Customer oriented and friendly
- Sense of urgency
- Good communication skills
- Customer focus orientation
- Acts with customers in mind
- Drive for results
- Exceeds goals and focuses on the bottom-line
- Acts in-line with core values in good and bad times
- Interpersonal savvy
- Relates well to all kinds of people and builds effective relationships
Posting ID: 584666712Posted: 2020-11-04