Our client in Allen is looking for a Maintenance technician
Employee to fulfill major duties of Maintenance Technician for buildings and grounds.
• Cleaning activities
• Pest control
Performing light maintenance:
• Maintain building and building systems
• Document any facilities discrepancies or malfunctions and report to Facility/Maintenance Supervisor
• Execute facilities service requests in a timely manner
• Perform emergency and/or detailed custodial duties
• Maintain adequate distribution of custodial supplies
• Service coffee stations
• Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by the Facility/Maintenance Supervisor
Tue - Fri
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-verify employer.
Posting ID: 562031168Posted: 2020-07-09