All Shifts - 24 hours, 365 days! Weekends a must!
Customer Service Associates report to the Store Managers and are responsible for daily duties in maintaining a high levels of customer service and maintaining a clean, safe and friendly store. The essential functions of this position include:
We are looking for qualified candidates for all positions, including daytime, evening and overnight shifts. Customer Service is our top priority at Clean Rite Center, ideal candidates will have a passion for working with customers in a fast-paced environment!
Visit us at cleanritecenter.com of stop by our 26 S. 12th Street location in ALLENTOWN to learn more about our company and opportunities!
The essential functions of this position include:
- Customer Service & Satisfaction: Reports to work on time and in a clean uniform; assist customers with use of laundry cards, machine selection and operation, retail purchases, wash and fold orders and with any other questions or concerns that arise; keeps supervisor informed of any customer service issues they may need to help with.
- Store Safety & Security: Follows all safe practices to prevent accidents and injuries to customers and employees; knows what to do in emergency situations such as fires, floods and severe weather; maintains a safe environment inside and outside of the store.
- Store Cleanliness & Upkeep: Ensure the highest level of cleanliness is maintained inside and outside of the stores; informs supervisor when janitorial items are running low; continually walks the floor picking up debris, emptying trash containers, checking bathrooms and performing other cleaning duties as required.
- Building & Equipment Maintenance: Utilizes the log books to report any building or equipment maintenance issues; immediately informs supervisor of unsafe situations that arise during a shift.
- Retail: Can accurately utilize the cash register or point of sale computer; has a thorough knowledge of the products sold and what they are used for; encourages customers to purchase additional items; ensures retail items are neatly stocked at all times.
- Wash & Fold: Provides a consistent, quality product to the customer; Accurately and always utilizes log books; knows how to choose the right equipment for the amount of clothing; addresses customer concerns as best as possible; informs supervisor of any customer complaints or claims.
- Policies & Procedures: Follows all company policies and procedures
Posting ID: 607763330Posted: 2021-03-03