WE ARE HIRING!Join us as a Store Layout Auditor
Store Layout Auditor will be responsible to collect, review, audit and input all data into the in-house electronic mapping software system. The Store Layout Auditor will be required to direct, and train Team Leads and others to properly follow schematics for each store. Most of the job is spent in a retail setting, training Team Leads and Assistant Team Leads and completing store audits.WHAT DOES THIS POSITION OFFER?
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS A STORE LAYOUT AUDITOR?
- Paid Holiday. Sick time, vacation, and no weekend work
- Drive time and mileage offered
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k match
- PPE reimbursement per pay period
- College Savings Plan
STORE LAYOUT AUDITORQUALIFICATIONS
- The ability to explain the mapping processes to someone with limited knowledge and mapping verification is being completed correctly through field audits.
- Reports to Division Manager for the updates and audits on team performance and quality/integrity of stores being mapped.
- Correct “one-off” store issues and provide management audit resolution.
- Update with attributes/section size changes for predetermined categories.
- Be at all test sets and complete the feedback "guideline"document for test set activity and complete first week inspect/expect to make sure all teams are validating the current reset correctly and complete random field audits on a weekly basis.
- Ability to read and understand schematics.
- Must be able to travel when necessary, including overnight
- Sit, stand, bend and stoop consistently, while on feet or sitting for up to 10-hour shifts. Climb stairs / ladder regularly; Lift /measure above shoulders; Lift up to 40 lbs.
- Safely use light power tools, (drills), and manual tools, (hammer, screw drivers etc).
- Basic Microsoft Office/ Excel skills, basic PC operation understanding.
7:00AM – completion (shift typically last 8 hours M-F) Pay Rate:
DOETNG Retail Services
is a leading professional retail merchandising company with over 12,000 team members and growing. Our success is attributed to a “That’s Possible” attitude and a hard-working team whose members value honesty, integrity, and commitment to quality of service.TNG Retail Services is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer. Veterans encouraged to apply.
Posting ID: 570474003Posted: 2020-08-28