Monday-Friday ; Hours Vary, Rotating Weekend
JOB DESCRIPTION: Being part of the Project crew is an important task. your responsibilities are but not limited to; ensuring the cleanliness of the facility. You are responsible for moping, vacuuming, taking out the trash, organizing closets, dispensing chemicals into properly labeled bottles. When you arrive at a job site, you are to report to the site supervisor for the task you will be completing. Your responsibilities additionally include; Making sure detail work in areas is completed. May involve standing on a ladder to clean out lights, or reach hard areas that cannot be cleaned regularly.
· Sweeping/ Mopping stairs. Along with wiping off handrails and dusting.
· Emptying trash, replacing liners, cleaning out waste baskets if they are dirty.
· Sweeping the floor. Using a broom for hard floors, and a vacuum for carpet
· Moping numerous types of floors; lobby floors, restroom floors, hallways, ETC.
· Service, clean, and supply products to restrooms
· Ability to stand on a ladder
· Knowledge of operating cleaning machines such as a wet and dry vac. Back pack vacuum, upright vacuum.
· Able to follow safety standards and guidelines and the proper use of equipment.
· Able to work with crew members and able to take direction from supervisors
· Able to set an example through dependability and hard work.
· Ability to push, pull, and lift at least 25 pounds
· Standing on a ladder.
· Reliable transportation