Evening Rockstar Office Cleaners ----- Interested? just say "I Want In" and read on.
If you want something more than just another crappy job and you want to actually change the world, improve your community and do it with people you love, WE NEED TO TALK!!!!
Are you the hardest working person you know? ***If yes, keep going***If no, we will not be a good fit and you will hate it here***
Have you ever been in a work environment and it was no fun and hated it?
How about a work environment and it was too fun and nothing got done?
Do you already have a job and want to make some extra cash$$$$$$$ ***If yes, keep going***If no, we will not be a good fit and you will hate it here***
Do you have reliable transportation? ***If yes, keep going***If no, we will not be a good fit and you will hate it here***
Do you have a valid driver's license? ***If yes, keep going***If no, we will not be a good fit and you will hate it here***
Do you want 6-15 hrs per week? ***If yes, keep going***If no, we will not be a good fit and you will hate it here***
Do you want to work with an amazing TEAM? ***If yes, keep going***If no, we will not be a good fit and you will hate it here***
At ACS Facility Services, our goal is to help you find a position that provides you and your family an opportunity to make EXTRA income, stay in shape while working, solve problems for customers, and be part of a TEAM that values your contribution. Oh...and have a TON of Fun while doing it.
We’re on the lookout for new cleaning professionals to save lives and protect our community by removing harmful germs and bacteria in Educational and Manufacturing Offices in the Hornell Area. Are you available between the hours of 5:30 pm - 10:30 pm?
ACS Facilities Svcs offers a matching 401K retirement plan, AFLAC insurances, excellence recognition bonuses, health and wellness programs, paid training, six holidays and annual vacations.
Paid holidays, paid sick days, and paid vacations for employees that average more than 32 hours/week.
We promote from within, so if you’re interested in working with us please review the responsibilities and requirements to see if this job would be a fit for you as much as it would be for us.
- Inspecting co-workers, training teammates in the FAST START method
- Cleaning of common areas including but not limited to hallways, common areas, offices, breakrooms, public bathrooms.
- Cleaning duties to include, but not limited to, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, etc.
- Blowing away your TEAMMATES through crazy Communication with team members pro-actively, should any aspect of your cleaning not be completed.
- Following all health and safety regulations provided Why...Because we want you to be safe silly.
- Have a driver's license-Sorry, but you have to be able to drive.
- Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check-Again, we love working with people of awesome character...Don't you?
- Own or have access to reliable transportation-Seems silly doesn't it, but we have to be able to make it on time.
- Speak and understand English
- Own a smartphone that allows you to be contacted reliably. I know, I know, you don't like talking on the phone. I call anyway. lol
- Comfortably lift 50 lbs without risk of injury.
- Are you available to work 6-15 hrs per week?
Do you want to change the world and do it with people you love?
ACS Facility Services is a building services contractor (BSC) that delivers a unique client experience through well trained & dedicated staff, a responsive client touch point system and a committed community-focused culture.
Target clients are in the manufacturing, class A office space, financial, medical and private education sectors with 5,000 to 2,300,000 square feet-sized operations and a cleaning frequency of 3-7 days per week.
Our differentiated expertise is intense focus on lowering and eliminating facility-acquired infections and reducing managed service stress using innovative technology. These technologies, also used by NASA, saves clients time and money while increasing productivity.
ACS Facility Services allow clients the flexibility to choose from a full range of services from janitorial up to full site management.
Accelerating our growth through acquisitions and scaling up our regional presence will provide opportunities to better serve clients with multiple ACS sites and introduction of a much needed middle management position.
This sales-driven geographical expansion will allow us to perfect and grow our systems that deliver “sensational customer experience” and to extend our community partnership with Turning Point. Our goal is to reduce hunger 25% in the communities we serve by identifying issues, supporting local initiatives and conducting food drives. Our hope is to increase the number of families we can positively impact through community outreach and support.