Full-Time Day Shifts Available
10:30am - 7:00pm
Part-Time Shift Available
Avamere Rehab of Beaverton
11850 SE Allen Blvd
Beaverton, OR 97005
The primary purpose of this position is to provide each resident with routine daily health services by assisting CNA's and nursing staff without performing any direct care.
Become a Certified Nursing Assistant for Avamere with paid training! Responsibilities/Qualifications/Skillset
- Round with CNAs for shift change
- Answer call lights and communicate needs to CNAs; provide assistance with non-direct care
- Hydration cart
- Snack pass
- Assist in dining room for meals (assist with clothing protectors and drinks)
- Make empty beds
- Tidy resident rooms
- Dump barrels with CNAs
- Clean wheelchairs (NOC or when not in use)
- Sanitize handrails
- Stock rooms (NOC and EVE and PRN)
- Collect meal trays; communicate percentage consumed to CNAs
Hospitality Aids can assist with CNAs and nursing staff; but cannot perform ANY direct care (transferring, toileting, feeding, etc)
- Knowledge and experience working around and interacting with residents in a healthcare setting is helpful but not required.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
In the heart of the beautiful Portland, Oregon metropolitan area you will find Avamere Rehabilitation of Beaverton . This skilled nursing community is made of staff with a heart for serving, evident in the way they serve in their local area . Staff volunteered at a 2019 event serving those who were homeless , organized by Project Homeless Connect and the Shelter at Orenco Station, and continue to seek more ways to serve their local community.
Avamere Rehabilitation of Beaverton is known for quality care. The American Health Care Association recognized the senior rehabilitation community as part of the Quality Initiative Recognition Program, ranking in tier 3 of 4, the second highest ranking.
This warm and inviting community features 104 beds and offers skilled nursing, rehabilitation, long - term care, and respite care for seniors . Their engaging employee culture fosters trust and fun through their team, residents, and those just stopping by for a visit.
Get to know more about Avamere Rehabilitation of Beaverton on their blog
Posting ID: 587606176Posted: 2020-12-01