The General Manager is most responsible for achieving our mission. He or she must create, coordinate and lead a team of Managers that will be responsible for the daily operation of PURE taqueria according to PURE standards, programs and systems.
The General Manager is also responsible for creating, and instituting a plan that will achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee development, guest satisfaction and hospitality, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
The PURE taqueria General Manager must understand and have excellent working knowledge of all daily accounting functions, POS, and the supporting computer systems.
The General Manager will also have regularly scheduled shifts as a Front of the House MOD, and fulfill all the duties of an Assistant Manager, if necessary.
Superior Quality Food and Beverages
• Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to PURE taqueria recipes, preparation and presentation standards.
• Ensure that all restaurant equipment and systems are kept clean and in excellent working condition.
• Achieve objectives in food and beverage quality, efficiency.
• Encourage proper sanitation and cleanliness and teamwork among the staff members.
• Ensure that all Guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
• Consistently coach all team members on proper hospitality and service techniques.
• Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to the health and safety of our restaurant and our Guests.
• Understand and uphold all PURE taqueria policies regarding Guest hospitality and safety, including Alcohol consumption, allergies, sanitation, etc.
• Achieve company objectives in sales and create a positive, productive working environment for all team members
• Communicate frequently with your Management team, and set clear objectives for the management team to assist in achieving the sales goal.
• Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules, in an organized and timely manner.
• Take a lead role in any PURE taqueria marketing, advertising and/or promotional activities and campaigns.
• Demonstrate and encourage Teamwork
• Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with PURE taqueria's policies and procedures.
• Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant's receiving policies and procedures.
Create and approve labor schedules by anticipating business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor-cost objectives are met.
Treating Employees with Dignity & Respect
• Understand completely and support all PURE taqueria personnel policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
• Approve all employment and termination decisions.
• Continually develop and support your Managers in all areas of managerial effectiveness and professional development.
• Oversee and ensure that all PURE taqueria policies regarding Manager and team member performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely basis.
• Be knowledgeable of PURE taqueria Standards of Conduct and other workplace rules, and administer or approve prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
* Must have a proven record of leadership, team building, effective communication and sound judgment
* At least 5 years of food service or hospitality management experience or equivalent
* Must be fluent in English
* Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a POS system, Accounting Software and Microsoft Office
* Must have current ServSafe Certification
* Be able to work in a standing position for 10-12 hours per day
* Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
* Must be able to work 50 to 60 hours per week