No. of Positions
Auto req ID
EIS-Network Data-Network Data
B Tech, B.E, B-Tech
Business Line FT
Job Description (Posting).
• The role will be involved in support of highly critical production environment and will be engaged in architecture, design and deployment of large range systems along with a team of technically competent professionals.
• Demonstrate ownership and responsibility in all assignments
• Enough expertise to identify and recommend changes/improvements to the process and infrastructure design.
• Provide L3 level support
• Strong technical aptitude and ability to research and solve complex issues independently
• Ability to participate and contribute during crisis times, assist team members/leads/ customer Senior management, as needed
• Show adaptability and flexibility in work to suit business requirements
• Working with the Service Architect - identify, assess and plan the level and nature of expertise and resources required to deliver cost effective maintenance and support to infrastructure and
• application developments, enhancement and changes
• Managing relationships with key and relevant external IS suppliers, so as to ensure aligned delivery and support activities, optimizing opportunities to derive added value and ensure that costs are appropriately managed.
• Motivating and encouraging external teams both onshore and offshore to ensure delivery of the required standards of excellence in service and performance and support the continuing personal and professional development of all team members.
• Resolve moderate to complex (P1, P2 and P3) incidents and problems effectively and in a timely manner
• Providing 24X7 production support and available for escalations.
• Also ready to work in any shift.
• Responsible for performing root cause analysis and long term fixes
• Responsible for implementation of medium to complex components of a project module, change request.
• Responsible for providing trend analysis to management team to enable them to make informed decisions
• Work in a cross cultural team and communicate effectively
(1.) To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies (2.) To provide support for on call escalations and doing incident & problem management (3.) To independently resolve tickets & esnure that the agreed SLA of ticket volume and time are met for the team (4.) To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions / Reopen Cases (5.) Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update & management, Training freshers, coaching analysts & conducting interviews/participation in hiring drives (6.) To participate or contribute on EN business in creation of proposals to drive Service improvement plans.
Posting ID: 562707893Posted: 2020-07-14