We have a full-time opening for a CNA/PCA & PCC (Patient Care Coordinator)
Westchester Medical Center, Vallhalla, NY 10595.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Wage: $14.00 - $16.00
HIRING - CNA/ PCA and PCC (Patient Care Coordinators)
Westchester Medical Center (VALHALLA, NY)
Optimal Workforce Solutions (OWS) is HIRING for Westchester Medical Center, Valhalla, NY 10595 for exciting career opportunities for CNA/PCA (Patient Care Assistant) and PCC (Patient Care Coordinators).
Interested CNA/PCA (Patient Care Assistant) candidates MUST have the following:
1) One (1) year of CNA experience (Nursing Home or Hospital experience, (please NO Home Health Aides)
2) You MUST have an "active", non-expired NY State CNA License.
3) You MUST have an "active" CPR/BLS (Basic Life Support) certification with the "American Heart Association" seal of approval.
All interested PCC (Patient Care Coordinator) candidates MUST have the following:
1) This position requires completion of a diploma or certificate course in the field of health information management, or medical terminology from an accredited provider and three (3) years prior experience in healthcare field, or an Associate's Degree with concentration in healthcare, administration, or business and one (1) year related experience.
2) Strong interpersonal communications and organizational skills are required.
3) Candidate must be able to efficiently and accurately prioritize and multitask.
4) Candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Westchester Medical Center 100 Woods Road Valhalla, NY 10595
For further details, please call me:
Andres "Andy" Rozo Jr. at (888) 729 - 9436, for consideration
or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!