Job Description Alpine Universal Teller
Accurately and efficiently process and record routine transactions for bank customers which include, but not limited to check cashing, making deposits, withdrawals, processing loan payments, money transfers and balancing a cash drawer. Promote and advise on the bank's products and services while providing exceptional customer service to our members and clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Properly identify customers
- Validate and cash checks
- Proficiently accept cash and checks for deposit
- Process cash withdrawals
- Prepare cashier's checks and personal money orders
- Perform services for customers such as ordering bank cards and checks
- Receive and verify loan payments
- Record all transactions promptly, accurately and in compliance with bank procedures, rules, and regulations
- Balance currency, cash and checks in cash drawer at beginning and end of each shift
- Answer inquiries regarding checking and savings accounts and other bank related products and attempt to resolve issues and problems with customer's accounts
- Process night deposits
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Some clerical, administrative, cash handling, sales or customer service experience preferred.
- Knowledge of key customer service principles and relevant computer skills.
- Strong numerical ability
- Good listening and communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Job Type: Full-time
Posting ID: 567763485Posted: 2020-10-21